The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Wings, Wheels, Speed & Steam - 14 & 15 August 2010

Pictures from and chat about shows you've been to.
Admin

Wings, Wheels, Speed & Steam - 14 & 15 August 2010

Post by Admin » Fri, 12 Feb 2010, 6:09 pm

2nd National Gathering @(to give it its full title) The 4th Royal Berkshire Festival of Wings, Wheels, Speed and Steam.

We'll be attending this show again the same as last year. Although last year they were in a bit of a mess because of illness within the organising team they've assured us the entry system will be more organised this year. (We had to wait an hour at the gate before someone could show us where our pitch was!)

It's being held at White Waltham Airfield again and they had approximately 1,000 vehicles on show. including Steam Engines, Commercial Vehicles, Classic and Vintage Cars, Motorcycles, a large Rock 'n Roll contingent comprising primarily of American Vehicles, Traditional Fun Fair Organs, Military Vehicles and Scrambling Bikes. There were also fifteen static aircraft on display.

To book your free pitch at the show please contact me either by sending a personal message through the forum, or by emailing me using the contact details on the Contact Us page at http://www.portafold.co.uk/contact_us.html

Show site address: White Waltham Airfield, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 3NJ
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!