The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

1970 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Items now sold.
Admin

1970 Portafold for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by Admin » Wed, 24 May 2017, 1:04 pm

Fully renovated, beach hut themed, 1970 Portafold for sale:

Roof fully lined with dove grey Veltrim
Magnetic fascia boards above the back window and front door which includes a clock
Painted in white inside, bottom of outside is light Triumph Herald blue.
One-off, brilliantly designed, end sink unit with waste (no tap but can be added) with 2 drawers that all ingeniously stores when the van is folded.
Electric lead and 2 x fixed 4 gang socket for hook up.
Industrial (school) strength lino fitted.
3 fitted shell themed hooks in each of the wardrobe alcoves.
Clip on black out blind system.
New blue chambray covers on the 2ft x 2ft cushions. Beach boardwalk themed covers on the 6ft cushions. All zipped.

It's in lovely condition, some marking to the roof but I'm being really picky.

It's in dry storage and I will be taking it to Vintage Nostalgia so let me know if you want to come and look at it there.

I will be looking for £2500
You would then just have to hitch up and drive away for the summer!
Any questions, text me on xxxxx xxxxxx
I'm based in Bath
Karin_1.jpg
Karin_2.jpg
Karin_3.jpg
Karin_4.jpg
Karin_5.jpg
Karin_6.jpg
Karin_7.jpg

Please mention portafold.co.uk when you make contact with Karin.

My disclaimer:

Just so you know, I am completely impartial and I won't give any valuations on Portafolds or Ansfolds, neither do I get involved in the price being asked for any caravans being sold. I do not act as a go-between or an agent and therefore I take no commission or fee for putting prospective buyers in touch with sellers. This is a purely free service that I provide to the members of this forum. Beware of individuals that deal in Portafolds who masquerade as private sellers. As far as I am aware, all the details I pass on are private sellers, unless I specifically state otherwise in the listing.
Matthew
portafold.co.uk
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted: Any original Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel brochures, adverts or magazine articles.
Also, any chassis numbers for the above caravans!

Sixtiesman100

Re: 1971 Portafold for sale

Post by Sixtiesman100 » Wed, 24 May 2017, 1:27 pm

Hi Karin,

Saw your Portafold on the Portafold website, just wondering how much it is if you've still got it?

Cheers
Chris