The 15th International Portafold & Ansfold Gathering) (i.e. 2024)

Our annual gathering will be returning to the Newbury Retrofestival.

So put the dates 9th, 10th & 11th of August 2024 in your diary now and get those dates booked off work early.

Show Address: Newbury Showground, Priors Court, Hermitage, Thatcham, West Berkshire, RG18 9QZ

Don't book direct with the show organisers it will cost you more money, just contact me (07771544419) to get your pitch saved.

Rules of the board

Instructions, Posting Pictures, Frequently Asked Questions, Problems Registering?
Admin

Rules of the board

Post by Admin » Wed, 07 Mar 2012, 1:49 pm

It's quite simple, anyone is welcome on the forum, you certainly don't have to own a Portafold, Ansfold or Mini-Motel. All I ask is to know your name and I like your location to be shown on your profile. Completely blank profiles don't look very friendly to newcomers. And if you own a Portafold or Ansfold, then your chassis number would be great to add to my database. As long as you keep the language suitable for children to read with no swearing and no abuse, we'll all get along famously.

There isn't a huge number of moderators that administer the forum, it's just me.

And we're not a club, we're just a bunch of like-minded Portafold enthusiasts. Clubs invariably involve committees, meetings, annual subscriptions, AGM's, and usually end up with internal squabbling and back-biting. Hence, the portafold.co.uk forum is a fully democratically run organisation for the benefit of everyone. But, it's owned by me, run solely by me, and paid for solely by me. I'm 100% in control, and what I say goes... :wink:

There are no subscriptions to join, no fee for joining us on any of our show stands (other than the normal show entry) and I promise that this site and forum will always be 100% free from adverts, banners and sponsors. You'll find no locked parts of the forum, there's no 'members only' sections like you find on other forums, and all the topics on the forum are open to be read by the general public who are not members.

Have fun, chat, discuss, and enjoy the fruits of our labour.

Matthew
portafold.co.uk